Effectively manage risk within your Credit Union
To coincide with our sponsorship of the CUMACon Autumn Conference, Secora Consulting is delighted to announce the launch of our bespoke IT Security Framework for credit unions. Our tailored framework will assist credit unions' with aligning with the Central Banks requirements regarding IT Governance and Risk Management.
We will provide your credit union with a bespoke independent third party verification framework to ensure you comply with the Central Banks' requirements. Our framework is tailored to each credit union, with the development of policies and processes you need at its core. Your highly bespoke framework will contain the following four core elements.
- IT Inventory Mapping
- IT Security Assessment
- Report for Stakeholders
- Security Awareness Training
This framework allows you to effectively prepare for your Central Bank audit by remediating any weaknesses in your security controls and successfully align to all of the Central Bank's IT Security expectations.
Benefits of this package
- A robust, highly tailored independent third party verification framework bespokely designed for your credit union. As each credit union is different, we learn and understand the IT security problems faced within your credit union and tailor the framework to suit your requirements.
- We provide a one-stop security solution to ensure your security success and alignment to the Central Bank requirements.
- We will help you develop and maintain a robust cybersecurity posture to provide you with continued success through each iteration of the framework.
- We will ensure your credit union meets and exceeds IT security regulatory compliance requirements to ensure you pass all your audits.
- Detailed reports providing non-technical information and remediation guidance.
- Guarantee effective remediation by applying assets with consistent business criticalility to ensure remediation efforts can be prioritised against risk.
- Verified security controls to protect the personal data of members, third parties, employees and directors.
- Third-party verification that your policies, processes and IT security controls are effective and will keep you secure.
Secora Consulting are highly knowledgeable cyber security consultants and very easy to work with. The team took the time to understand the needs of Lifford Credit Union and went above and beyond in each step of the process. They happily shared their knowledge in this sector and were understanding of what we required and where potential issues could evolve.
On completing the project, Secora worked through their findings with us and presented a comprehensive and easy to read report that offered further insight into how we can improve our cyber security posture. We highly recommend the team at Secora Consulting to anyone in need of cyber security improvements or reviews within their organisation.
Lifford Credit Union
All of Secora Consulting's assessments are tailored to our client's needs.
Using our experience, we can help you determine which services are right for you.
We have arranged our services into four groups based on the objective of the tests.