Effectively manage risk within your Credit Union
Secora Consulting is delighted to be exhibiting at this years 'CUMA Spring Conference'. We offer a bespoke one-stop security solution for Credit Unions to align to Central Bank's IT Governance and Risk Management requirements. If you wish to find out more about how our tailored framework will assist your credit unions to meet compliance requirements, please drop by our stand. A member of our team will be happy to discuss this with you.
We will provide your credit union with a bespoke independent third party verification framework to ensure you comply with the Central Banks' requirements. Our framework is tailored to each credit union, with the development of policies and processes you need at its core. Your highly bespoke framework will contain the following four core elements.
- IT Inventory Mapping
- IT Security Assessment
- Report for Stakeholders
- Security Awareness Training
This framework allows you to effectively prepare for your Central Bank audit by remediating any weaknesses in your security controls and successfully align to all of the Central Bank's IT Security expectations.
Benefits of this package
- A robust, highly tailored independent third party verification framework bespokely designed for your credit union. As each credit union is different, we learn and understand the IT security problems faced within your credit union and tailor the framework to suit your requirements.
- We provide a one-stop security solution to ensure your security success and alignment to the Central Bank requirements.
- We will help you develop and maintain a robust cybersecurity posture to provide you with continued success through each iteration of the framework.
- We will ensure your credit union meets and exceeds IT security regulatory compliance requirements to ensure you pass all your audits.
- Detailed reports providing non-technical information and remediation guidance.
- Guarantee effective remediation by applying assets with consistent business criticalility to ensure remediation efforts can be prioritised against risk.
- Verified security controls to protect the personal data of members, third parties, employees and directors.
- Third-party verification that your policies, processes and IT security controls are effective and will keep you secure.
All of Secora Consulting's assessments are tailored to our client's needs.
Using our experience, we can help you determine which services are right for you.
We have arranged our services into four groups based on the objective of the tests.