The website is owned by Secora Consulting Limited. The terms ‘Secora Consulting’, ‘our’, ‘us’ and ‘we’ refer to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. We are registered in Ireland under company number: 624200 and our registered address is: The BASE, Enterprise Centre, Railway Road, Stranorlar, Co. Donegal, Ireland.
- The content of this website is subject to change without notice.
- We do not guarantee that our site will always be available. We shall not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- We are the owners of all intellectual property on this website which includes information published, or supplied in connection with the website.
- When using our website you will not use it in anyway that could be considered damaging, malicious or a criminal offence.
- You shall not post or transmit material to, from or through our website that could be considered threatening, defamatory, blasphemous, offensive, pornographic, discriminatory, or that could infringe the rights of any third party.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. Content is provided for general information only and is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- From time to time, our website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites and they do not signify that we endorse those websites or content. If you decide to access any of these third party websites you do so entirely at your own risk. By using this website you agree that Secora Consulting is excluded from any liability arising any third party content or information linked to or on our website.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Ireland.
Thank you for using our website.