Given the volume of cyber-attacks that are increasing year on year, organisations are coming under increasing pressure to provide assurances to clients, customers and partners to demonstrate that they are equipped to protect their data. Aligning or getting certified to an industry standard like ISO 27001 is an effective way in which this can be demonstrated. ISO 27001 is a standard developed by the International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO) with the goal of providing a structured process on how to manage information security effectively. It details requirements for establishing, implementing, maintaining and continuously improving an information security management system (ISMS) with the aim of helping organisations keep their information assets secure.
To learn more about how our ISO 27001 consultancy services can help you, please contact us.
- It provides a valuable framework for managing information security risks effectively
- It can help to give your organisation a commercial advantage over your competitors
- It can help to enhance the awareness of information security within your organisation
- It can help to maintain the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your information
- It can help your organisation comply with contractual and regulatory requirements
- It can be used to satisfy many third-party due diligence questionnaires